Velkommen til Poulsbo!
Whether you are new to the area or are planning a visit, we would like to extend our warmest wishes for your stay.
Poulsbo sits along the shores of Liberty Bay on the beautiful Kitsap Peninsula in Washington State. We are a scenic ferry-ride and short drive from downdown Seattle, and are on the way to the Olympic Pensula and Olympic National Park.
Poulsbo was founded in the late 1880's by Jorgen Eliason, and is rich in Norwegian heritage. You can read more about Poulsbo's heritage here.
Poulsbo is a destination not to be missed on any trip to the great Pacific Northwest. To plan your stay, please visit our Chamber of Commerce and Poulsbo Getaways. We are certain you will find plenty to keep you busy while you are here.
Community theater is alive and well in Kitsap County, and we hope that you will have a chance to visit some of the other theaters in our area:
- Bainbridge Performing Arts, Bainbridge Island
- Ovation! Musical Theater Bainbridge, Bainbridge Island
- Kitsap Children's Musical Theatre, Poulsbo
- Central Stage Theatre of County Kitsap (CSTOCK), Silverdale
- Kitsap Forest Theater, Bremerton
- Bremerton Community Theatre, Bremerton
- Western Washington Center for the Arts, Port Orchard